Under the below situation, your parcel may be mandatorily disposed of or returned.
- Sender did not complete the customs declation for all items in parcel; or
- Sender did not provide clear item declation details; or
- Recipient refused to pay for the tax required by customs of the destination country; or
- Recipient refused or failed to provide documents required by customs of the destination country; or
- There are forbidden items inside your parcel
Refund Process after cancellation of shipment booking
- If for any reason you need to cancel a shipment booking, you MUST contact our customer service representative BEFORE the courier come to pickup.
- After confirmation of the cancellation of shipment booking with our Spaceship customer service representative, the refund process will start.
- We will process to refund you fully to your credit card in 5-8 working days.
Additional Fee (Parcel Return/Delivery Failure)
For any reason, when you have to end the delivery or return the parcel to the sender:
- Sender has to be responsible for ALL the related extra charges and Spaceship will not arrange any refund.
- Sender may still have to pay fine of sending forbidden items or charges required by customs.
- If sender chooses to abandon the parcel, all the expenses associated with such destruction will be borne by sender.
If you any question about Parcel Return, please contact our online custom service representative.