With a shortage of masks around the world, many have been using Spaceship to send loved ones abroad (in countries such as Japan, the U.S., U.K., Australia, Thailand, Canada, South Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Spain, Switzerland, Holland, New Zealand, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, etc) masks and other PPE.
If you also need to send masks and other PPE to destinations around the world, please take note of Spaceship’s tips in the article below. In our example below, we will be shipping 250 masks (around 5 boxes) from Hong Kong to the United States.
Express Shipping of Masks from Hong Kong to the United States🇺🇸
- you are mailing masks from Hong Kong to the U.S.
- the masks are for personal use only
- the package does not exceed 250 masks (around 5 boxes, as there are 50 masks in a standard box)
- The cost of sending asks is based on the size and the volume of the package, but not the number of boxes.
- To get an accurate quotation, please enter the package information (including the approximate size and weight of the package) in Spaceship’s shipping calculator, and Spaceship will show and compare different courier options for you
***On filling out the shipping information
- In the Item Category, please select “Masks and Personal Protective Products” and “Masks”
- In the Item Declaration Details section, please specify the masks are NOT for medical use
- In the Total section, please fill out total number of individual masks. Please note that 250 masks per order is our max.
Express Shipping of Masks from Hong Kong to Australia🇦🇺
- the masks are mailed from Hong Kong to the Australia
- the masks are for personal use only
- if the package does not exceed 250 masks (around 5 boxes, as there are 50 masks in a standard box)
We recommend using TNT in this case. Spaceship will help you prepare the required consignment and customs documents automatically to help you clear Australia customs as efficiently as possible.
*The cost of sending masks is based on the size and volume of the package, not the number of boxes. To receive an accurate quotation, please enter the package information (the approximate size and weight of the package) in Spaceship’s shipping calculator, and Spaceship will show you different courier options to compare and contrast.
Tutorial on shipping masks
Four Easy Steps to Sending Masks Abroad
- Start a free quotation
- Choose the origin and destination of the package
- Enter the approximate volume, quantity, and estimated weight of your package. Spaceship will then help you get a discounted quotation for shipping from various international express companies. Select the appropriate shipping service and click continue,
*Please note: The shipping cost of masks is calculated based on the size and volume of the package, not the number of boxes or weight. If you want to know the approximate shipping cost of the masks, please directly enter the approximate size and volume of the masks into Spaceship’s shipping calculator. You will instantly see the delivery time and freight quotes required for different courier services.
Pick Your Courier Service
- Spaceship allows you to immediately compare mailing options, required time, and shipping costs of different international express companies based on the information you enter.
- Delivery prices are arranged from low to high, so you can find the appropriate option for you at a glance.
*On import tax
Please note: mailing anything overseas may result in an import tax that is calculated upon the package’s arrival at the customs office of its final destination. A customs officer will notify the recipient of the package of taxed amount and payment. The package will only clear customs after its taxes have been paid. For further details, please visit Duties and Tax
Enter Parcel Details
- For “Item category”, please choose “mask and personal protective products”
- In the “Item Declaration Details” category please specify the masks are not for medical use (if you are mailing goggles, please specify “eyeglasses” in this category)
**Please do not fill ‘surgical mask’
- Fill in the total amount of masks that you are going to ship. Please note the maximum number of masks per order is 250.
Enter Pick-up Information
- Enter sender’s information
- Fill in the sender’s pick-up information to let us know when to pick your package up
- Fill in the recipient’s information
*Please note: Due to the shortage of masks globally and governmental restrictions on exporting masks, customs clearance speed and regulations are changing daily. Please contact Spaceship’s online customer service for any and all inquiries.
- After confirming the reservation details and estimated shipping fee, enter your contact information and credit card details. Then, press confirm to submit
- If you would like to redeem a coupon, please enter the discount code and select your coupon
- Once the shipment is confirmed, Spaceship will charge your credit card with the estimated shipping fee
- Once your shipment is completed, courier company will issue official shipment details in 2-3 weeks, listing the actual size and weight of your parcel. Spaceship will then collect or refund the difference
- The more accurate the information you entered when estimating the shipment fee, the difference will be minimized
After completing payment, you will receive a confirmation email from Spaceship. Shipping labels and invoice are included in the email. Please print them out and hand them to the courier staff when they come for pick-up.