COVID-19 has greatly impacted global supply chain and continued to tighten up global cargo capacity. In regards to the current situation, Spaceship has been closely monitoring the situation. We strive to accommodate our valued customers’ needs and provide the best international courier service during this pandemic.
Before shipping your parcels, please note the following notice. There might be changes in response to COVID-19 situations in different countries and regions without any further notice. Please check out the latest news and updates on Spaceship Facebook Page and Website. If you have any enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Specialist online.
Delay in delivery time for international courier service
- Due to COVID-19, different countries and regions have announced lockdown and limited business operations and activities. This has greatly affected the delivery time and courier services in the affected areas. In regards to that, please note that there will be delay in delivery for the affected areas according to the COVID-19 situation there.
Delivery time will be affected in the following countries and regions due to lockdown
(Lastest update on 2020-11-02)
- England: Lockdown starts from 5 Nov 2020 to 1 Dec 2020
- France: Lockdown starts from 30 Oct 2020 to 1 Dec 2020
- Germany: Lockdown starts from 2 Nov 2020 to 1 Dec 2020
- Ireland: Lockdown starts from 20 Oct 2020 to 1 Dec 2020
Suspension of signing parcel upon delivery
- To protect courier staff and customers and minimise physical contact, some of the courier companies have suspended delivery signing service and can only confirm verbally when delivered. Therefore, for some of the delivery service, the recipient will not be signing upon delivery until further notice.